Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TA!


Aren't they cute?

We got our Travel Approval today. Our tentative Dates are July 22-Aug 6th. Tonight (tomorrow morning in China) our Consulate Appointments are being scheduled. Then we will be booking our tickets and hotels and all that. Yippppeeeee!

Dave also has a Squadron Commander in Tampa (MacDill AFB) that wants him to fly for her. They have Gulfstream 5's which I guess is a hot plane. It has winglets - wow-eee-wow! He is really excited at the possibility, but doesn't think it is likely. So I will pray because there's nothing more important then my husband being happy. And Tampa can't be bad can it...as long as hurricanes are coming our way I guess.

So once our plans are more secure Dave should get out of his deployment and we will find out where we are going. Sarah asked about that...We were supposed to move June-Sept, then he got tagged for the deployment. It was drama because our agency was guessing we would travel in Nov, at that time of course. So now things are all good. :) Dave has a person to take his place and he is all fine and dandy with that.

Our house is for sale and we have the first "looker" tomorrow.

Please keep me in your prayers with some issues I have had for the last nearly 11 months. I have to have a test tomorrow to see if it is something requiring urgent surgery. I don't have time for that. :) Plus, what would 5 more weeks matter? We shall see.

I didn't find out about the possible monitoring in our room from RQ. I asked people that are military and have adopted from China. RQ is the one that got me worked up with the possibility of having my kids quarantined or hospitalized without me. I just am perturbed that people just put stuff out there and don't look further into it. We have a 0.0004% of having one of us hospitalized. It's probaby higher here in Southern IL. But the medical care is better here, and they won't not allow me to see my kids. So there is a risk. Adoption is a risk overall, so I can't be fearful, I just have to trust.

So all is good. When I called Dave today I learned that if I squeal in his cell phone it deletes the message. It took me 4 tries to get the message in there. Asher thought it was time to go today. :)

No comments: