Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary & Sad Day

Seven years ago today we married. What a blessing my husband is. My live has been full and blessed since that day.

Our new SW got word that they won't look at the old homestudy where it gives clear indication we are approved appropriately. So she has typed a new homestudy. She visited our home today. And Dave is currently working on financials. We really need DCFS to move us to the top of the pile and issue our approval ASAP. If this doesn't happen our trip could be moved back a couple months. My heart is heavy. I just want to get her right now and can't. I just can't believe we are having such troubles.

Our old SW is out or something. No returned calls or emails. We hope she has a special connection or something and get get our correct Visa issued.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

So sorry about all the problems you are having with your home study. I hope they all get worked out soon. I have been following your story, as we are also adopting a child from Shanxi province. Our little boy is in foster care in Taiyuan. We only have a PA and are waiting still for confirmation of our LID. We are a Hague family, so I guess this stuff takes longer now. Again, I will be keeping your family in my prayers that all will be worked out quickly so you can go get your little girl.

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

I am so sorry for your bump in the road. I'm sure I shared before, but we certainly had our troubles waiting for our Ellie, also from Shanxi.
I hope it helps to know someone understands your pain.
Prayers,
Robbie