Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Info on Xia Yan


I woke up to an email that had a wee bit of info on Xia Yan. I asked an email group if it was the cultural norm for babies in Shanxi to cosleep with their foster parents. I got a response asking if the Xia Yan I have in my email signature was a baby she met while volunteering with China Care. She said Xia Yan is cosleeping with her foster parents. Yeah!!! So I went to China Care's website and found videos of her (click on Xia and Xia 2)! I just can't believe it!!!

If anyone knows how to download the video in some sort of permanent way, please leave me a note. I NEED those videos.

Also, I got sent to a shutterfly Xia Yan photo album of 147 pictures from birth until last month. That is really priceless. I ordered them all already.

No comments: