Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hoping for our LOA

Dave is gone this week and comes home tomorrow. When the Shared List came out and I found Xia Yan, subsequently putting in our Letter of Intent (LOI) for her, Dave was gone. We committed to her without Dave seeing her medicals or photo. Then we got our Pre-Approval 10 days later and Dave was gone then. So since he has been gone I was hoping some type of Murphy's Law was working and we would get it this week. I am losing faith for today, but maybe tomorrow.

Please be in prayer over our adoption and so many others as well. China is not giving out any Travel Approvals until the Swine Flu is contained. I would hate for this crazy flu to keep us from our girl.

I have pulled together a care package for Xia Yan and I have some room left so I have to figure out something else for her. We have also applied for the kiddos passports. Yep, we are bringin' them. It will be a trip to get our daughter and their sister and not a leisure trip.

Hopefully tomorrow I can post that we got our Letter of Acceptance (LOA).

No comments: