Monday, June 15, 2009

It's on it's way & Potty Training


Well, we've been on a high at our house today. We received our LOA!!! So she is officially ours now. China has said yes! So we will get it tomorrow and sign it and send it back. Then we wait for Travel Approval and the whole visa process. We are guessing we will travel in August! The same month the 3 kiddos were born. Oh God, is too funny!!!

Friday we started potty training Asher. He was deathly afraid of the potty. The first time I had him sit on it he cried for 10 minutes, while we were doing a full-body hug. It was heartbreaking. Then he pottied (is that a word?) 4 times!!! We were busy over the weekend, but started again today. He now tells me when he has to go. He is so proud of himself, as he should be, and I am even more proud of the transformation he has gone through.

2 comments:

Allen and Dawn said...

Congratulations ~ on you LOA and the potty training. We are almost there. I'm not sure I'm ready. I wonder if potty training a girl will be different from the boys. Anyway, I look forward to hearing about your journey.

Jeff Morris said...

Congrats on the LOA. The travel time will be here before you know it. Good luck with bringing the brood -- the travel is tough and the "delivery" just adds to the stress.

Congrats again...can't wait to hear when you guys leave.