Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A rough morning

For some reason I am down about not receiving our LOA yet. Others with the same dates as us have gotten their's in the last week. I don't even want to leave the house because I might miss "The Call". I've turned nuerotic or something. Maybe Jealous?

I emailed the family I showed the house to a week ago. They were so ga-ga over it. She replied saying they are pursuing a house that better suited them.

And I just am so beat up with Zach being a bad nurser. Pretty crazy that I am so tired that him chewing on me all night doesn't matter. I can't react since I need sleep so badly. Time to night wean him, and possibly wean him off the breast.

I'm such a Debbie Downer today. I think I need to go for a walk with the kids and walk out some of this stress.

No comments: