Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Photos!



I had to make these pictures large because she is absolutely gorgeous.

I keep imagining what it will be like to meet her. I wonder if it will be the same or different than giving birth. With birth there are concerns with the baby transitioning to the outside world. With adoption there are concerns with the transition to a new family in a new land with a new language, new food, new family. I pray God blesses us all with an easy transition for her.

We just dropped my mom off at the airport. We had too much fun. I will make some slide shows of our trips to the zoo, Easter fun, and the St. Louis City Museum. We also bought Xia Yan some gifts for a care package we hope to send to her.

Today we shipped off our homestudy updates to our Social Worker, to our agency, along with a PA agreement and PA fee. It felt good to do something to move the process along. We also got our fingerprint appts.

4 comments:

It's Me....Dea said...

She IS gorgeous! I lived for those updates while waiting for Sandra-Grace. I know how wonderful it feels so see a smiling face and know that you're one day closer to seeing that face every day. Blessings for a quick TA. Dea

Jeff Morris said...

Awesome....we can't wait to follow along with the rest of the journey.


Remember, this is all about his timing and NOT ours!!!

God is good.

Sarah Guild said...

Congratulations... prayers for a smooth process in the coming months!

Shannon said...

She is beautiful, so thankful you are getting so many pictures. What a blessing!